20120423

20 Questions You Should Ask Yourself Every Sunday


It's a brand new day a brand new week!! I'm psyched! Last night I came across this GREAT article thanks to Alyssa Milano. It's about 20 questions you should ask yourself every end of the week. This is to reflect back on the week that has just passed to evaluate your life on a weekly basis. Why? Because we all know reflection is the key to progression. Deep, right? LOL. =P

  1. What did I learn last week? - Relationship ends. Deal with it. :)
  2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week? - Being a leader of some sort.
  3. Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why? - Friday night dinner with my family because I was surrounded with so much love and joy.
  4. What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week? - Work out! 
  5. What can I do right now to make the week less stressful? - My life isn't even that stressful right now.
  6. What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week? - Forgetting about my recent breakup with a bestfriend.
  7. What was last week’s biggest time sink? - Sleeping!
  8. Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped? - Not really :)
  9. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done? - Reading! Got loads to read!
  10. What opportunities are still on the table? - Almost everything else from last week.
  11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to? - My ex-bestfriend.
  12. Is there anyone that deserves a big ‘Thank You’? - My bestfriends. 
  13. How can I help someone else this coming week? - By being a kinder person.
  14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 years? - Lose weight. Score my dream job. Start my own business
  15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals? Y.E.S!
  16. What’s the next step for each goal? - Read more!
  17. What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week? - Friday night dinner and karaoke night!
  18. What are my fears? - God.
  19. What am I most grateful for? - For the most loving family and friends anyone could ever have! 
  20. If I knew I only had one week to live, who would I spend my time with? - My family. The real one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment