20101028

CONFIRMED! Mariah Carey is Pregnant!

MARIAH CAREY is PREGNANT! You read it here first! "Yes, we are pregnant. It is true," she said Thursday morning on NBC's Today show as part of a sneak peek at a three-part Access Hollywood interview. 

As many of my closest fans friends already know, I have been a fan of Mariah's since I was small! Like. Her music plays an important part in my life. I literally grew up listening to her music. And for that, I thank you Mariah Carey. As your ex-NO1-fan, I would like to again congratulate you and Nick Cannon for this extremely happy news!! Can't wait for a mini-Mimi!!! or a mini-Nick. eww. hehe ok. LOL.   

<!-- nuffnang -->
<script type="text/javascript">
nuffnang_bid = "ab93385dafbaf82eaa30de80340f0263";
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://synad2.nuffnang.com.my/j.js"></script>
<!-- nuffnang-->
  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment