20101028

The WORLD is going crazy over..

THIS KID!

The name is Willow Camille Reign Smith, Willow Smith for short. She is damn talented I tell ya! She is the daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith and is only 9 years old! Apart from her acting she launched a music career in the fall of 2010 with the release of her single Whip My Hair and signing to Jay Z's record label Roc Nation. WTF I'm freakin JEALOUS of a 9yo gal!!

Like. I swear she's gonna be HUGE in no time!! From what I heard, she's currently at #4 on iTunes. Lets pray she gets all the way to the top by the end of this week! p/s Congrats Will Smith for finding another way to get richer than you already are! LOL :P



Meanwhile, I was just entertaining myself like a loser watching Youtube videos at home alone, when I came across a video of this 7 year old WHITE boy who RAPS! He did a cover of Willow Smith's Whip My Hair and it is REALLY GOOD! And that boy, OH. MY. GOSH. Isn't he the cutest thing EVER?! HAHAHA. He reminds me of a young Eminem. Okay that't not cute. Whatevs. See for yourself! 

2 comments:

  1. she's talented. but kinda hate the song. annoying k the repeating part. and he voice is like rihanna's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally!! And I cannot help but adore MattyB the rapper he sooo cute!!! =D

    ReplyDelete