20101018

I think I miss Lady Gaga!

SO, I finally got around to watching MTV Video Music Awards 2010 a few nights ago. LOL what has it got to do with SIN?!! It was awesome! Performances were stellar! Florence and The Machine's Dog Days Are Over -- seriously! I cannot get over their performance!! It was BEYOND AWESOME!! Loves them! LOL. And as y'all know, Lady Gaga my twin won BIG that night. 

The thing is, I haven't been listening to any of Gaga's song for the past four months. I stopped being her fan four months ago after I found out about her involvement with an anti-christ movement. But after tonight, I kinda realized that I actually missed her music. She's a GREAT singer/song-writer/performer without a doubt. Then I thought to myself, there is nothing wrong with liking her music, or admiring her as one of the greatest performer of our generation. 

I have been a Lil Monster since I saw her performance at Miss Universe circa '08. She was not as famous back then. Her performance was OUTSTANDING and I was like, "Who is this girl? Why is she not famous?!! I mean, she's DAMN GOOD!!". My friend replied, "She's British.". Me, "Errr..okay." LOL Anyways, you guys get what I'm trying to say, right? She's GOOD. Like real GOOD. So, I have decided. I'm going the become a fan of her music again. Deny it all you want, but LADY GAGA IS one of THE GREATEST ARTIST OF ALL TIME. Rawrrrrr. Where y'all lil monsters at?!

P/S Did you guys see Heidi Montag perform at Miss Universe 2009? It was a DISASTER! Seriously. Go watch it on YOUTUBE!






No comments:

Post a Comment