20101013

I'm BACK, bitches!!

Heyyyy y'all!!! What's up what's up??!! OMG it has been TOO LONG! Lord Jaja missed you guys so so much! *sloppy kisses* LOL :P I'm in a lecture right now.. ummmm.. I don't get why it smells like a freaking bakery in here! Not that I'm complaining , I mean it's a nice smell. But it's too strong plus it makes me kinda hungry. I'm actually on a diet right now so this is like an unnecessary temptation darn it! Hahah. OH. MY. GOSH. MY PROFESSOR IS FUHRICKIN' STARING AT ME!!! OMG OMG OMG! LMAO. Later guys!!

xx,

Lord Jaja

4 comments:

  1. seriously! of all the time to update, u update ur blog in a lecture? hahahha! ok2, it is so u.. =P
    nway, what kind of diet are u doing right now? who knows i can get some tips... heheh... all da best with the diet uncle!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! I was bored to hell with my laptop on. So.. blogging it is! Hahaha!

    Ummm I'm still with Atkins. It works wonders!! But workout is more important than dieting i reckon. consistent workout that is. Jog continuously for a month and I assure you 5 kg or more! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, finally. i think i grew a beard here.

    you should blog about your diet/workout tips - seriously! share!! fiqah agree with me kan?? hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! diet/workout tips? That'd be interesting! alrite2 someday k :) thanx for the suggestion!! =D xx

    ReplyDelete